Sunday, December 26, 2010

Forest and Zoo



Got my photobucket back, hooray!

A few weeks ago Hadley and I went to the Zoo but
had a hard time finding it and got lost in the forest.



We found this cool secret park inbetween the trees.
MORE PHOTOS:









Then we finally found the zoo!
Cottontop tamarin's are supercute! I love how confused they look :P








Red pandas <3









This giant rooster wouldn't let us go past!
It got angry and we had to turn around. It was real big! :O






I felt a bit sad for the ostrich, because despite having a huge
area to run around it was just pacing up and down the fence.
It had even made a little path for itself over time... :/




I thought this was a cool bird. I don't know what it is.




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...