Sunday, December 26, 2010

Glitter phone, roses & the moon



I'm hig on superglue after bejewelling my antique brick phone
beyond recognition! Got inspired to stick jewels on everything
after I got that crazy clock for my birthday.




I bought some colourful tights the other day. :)

MORE PHOTOS:






The front. I even stuck a green and a red jewel on the
"answer" and "end call" buttons. It still works, I tried it :P












Went for a long walk through the botanical gardens again. I love tall trees.






A cool hideaway :)










The "Tomorrow" plant.












These sparrows were so cute rolling themselves around in the sand for ages.
More and more kept coming until a dog got too curious on what was going on...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...