Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Painting auction for Christchurch Earthquake



I've just put one of my large paintings up for auction on facebook, with all profits going to the relief
fund for helping the people of Christchurch after the disaster of yesterdays 6.3 earthquake.

The city lies in ruins and so many people have lost everything from their homes over limbs and even lifes.
Many are still trapped in collapsed buildings hoping to be rescued. I can only imagine what it must be like...

The people of Christchurch need our help and I'm trying to do my part -with your help- by auctioning
off one of my paintings. You get to keep it and at the same time you've donated to a very good cause!

~CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND HOW TO BID~
Please spread the word, the more money raised, the better!

Detail Shots:







For large view click here.

~CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND HOW TO BID~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...