Monday, April 11, 2011

"Dream Rider"


So this is my contribution for the "Kustom Kulture" group show, which will still be on 
until the 30th on April. Check it out at Rebel Yell Gallery, 203 K' Road, Auckland!

I'd never painted a motorcycle before, even though I like motorbikes and in fact I have a license 
for riding them but haven't since I moved no NZ (not even driven a car mostly due to driving-on-
"wrong"-side-of-the-road-confusion). However drawing/painting them in all their insane detail is 
a whole different story and I think in my case I made up a few screws and bolts but 
it still looks like a motorcycle :)

My black rabbits are like the ominous black cat to me, which in some 
cultures brings bad luck and in others good luck.


You are able to get an A4 Giclee print of it if you wish as part of my Easter Sale which ends this Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. i think it looks fantastic! a personal interpretation of a motorcycle is a million times better than a boring copy of one.
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...