Sunday, May 29, 2011

Opening night!



Friday was the opening for "Not just another group show" at Te Karanga Gallery in Auckland!
I'm wearing a painting as a necklace. It's the ghost of the girl and the
rabbit in the paintings I had in the show.

MORE: (Contains nudity)












The art of Miss Mica Still!








Meghan and I spent 1.5 hours before the show speed-bodypainting!
Here's beautiful Ella, one of the girls I did!




Hannah (Meghan did a nice job painting her!) & Ella.




Wonderful Eve, the "Drink Me- Girl"! I painted her a bit in the little spare time that was left.




I adore this photo!




The paint didn't come off so well in a hurry, so I had to run around like this for the night. :P








Artist Kate Elise, curator Cleo Barnett & artist Meghan Geliza <3


















Meghan the glitter fairy!




Sam and her pretty bag <3




It was a great night, thanks to everyone for coming along! It was lovely to meet you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...