Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A few outfits



I'm bulk posting a couple of outfit photos that I took over the past
few months. Some of them are from when it was still warm here :P

MORE:






Got this vintage bag at the Bondi markets in Sydney!




I made this skirt a while ago but don't think I ever
posted it. I fell in love with the flower-cake fabric!





My curtain tutu!







I got these for $1 at a flea market. Turns out the fleas really
chewed into it because shortly after the parts that keep them
on your face (don't know the english word for it) fell off :(




They make everything look wine-bottle-green :)






They suit the photo up on my wall! :P






My colourful kimono-dressing gown thing plus lots of
layers because it was a cold day. (at Manky Chops gallery)





I wear it with my glitter belt (which matches my
phone) which I got while in Auckland 2 weeks ago <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...