Thursday, July 21, 2011

Austria Pt. 4: Of religious relics + climbing trees and statues



After being in the country I went back to Vienna...








My cousin and I went for a walk through the 1st district and spotted austrian
celebrity Jeannine Schiller rushing across the Graben with shoppingbags.




In this building there's a fantastic chocolate boutique. See below:






Some crazy religious relics...oh what a word!






Went to the park where we saw a pile of ducklings :P




Climbed some trees :)






I went to the Dali exhibition a week earlier but forgot my
camera so now I finally got a pic of me and Mr. Surealism :)






On some nights I went out with my lovely glittering sister cousin Pia!




We arrived at this club that had a pool and while testing the water with my hand
my new ring slipped off and fell to the bottom. The waiters pretended they didn't
have a cleaning net cause they wanted to see us strip off and swim but it was too
early in the night for me so I ripped off a branch and fished around unsucessfully.
Our friend Melissa finally managed to get it out :)

Later that night we met some guys from Switzerland with whom we climned up to the
horses of this statue. By doing so I ruined my favourite wedges. They took some photos
but we forgot to exchange numbers and even names so you'll have to imagine that part.






On other nights I went on city adventures with Stan, one of the coolest girls in Austria! <3




Open/ Closed eye pic above. We took a lot of pics that we wanted to
make gifs out of but there were too many so here's a short video instead:






The Vienna International Dance Festival opened that evening at MQ.






Later we all went to Donau, where the projected wallpaper changes all the time!




Pia and Stan being colourful <3




Hangover food I made for Pia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...