Friday, August 12, 2011

Austria Pt. 7: Of carousells & candyfloss



Friends and I spent a day at the Prater- Vienna's funpark! :D
This mural could be my own really...






Julie our friend from Prague and myself with our big green monster buddy.




We went on the the world's tallest chain-carousell, which
you can see in the background. It's 117 metres tall :)




Gettin ready for take off...




Taking off!




From the top you can see all over Vienna. I didn't bring my
camera but you can watch this video of the ride on youtube:






Candyfloss yay!!!!!!!! <3
















I liked the reflection of the trees in the windows :)










On our last ride Julie was the ony one out of us 8 who got completely soaked :P





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



On another night it was Katalin's birthday <3





In the later hours we played with the toy helicopter :D




We turned off the light and everyone was screaming and ducking from the blue lit bat!




I took pics with my friend's old camera but we have to wait how
the film turns out. Analog cameras like to be so mysteriouuuus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...