Thursday, December 22, 2011

Days of glitterdazzle fun with the girls :)



"Got any holy bibles" I asked several vintage book stores and found a cool one which I then bedazzled.
Bibles are so surreal, I wanna read the whole one one day...




Got a few photos piled up from the past weeks! Here's Xoe and I showing of our MORTAL GODS gang patches.
It's Xoe's awesome clothing label taking off soon!




Gina, Xoe & I have magic gold ring powers!




At a cafe the other day I noticed a suspicious reflection in Xoe's sunnies...




...of these babies!! Xoe and I are obsessed with covering stuff in jewels and/or glitter :P








Found some cool scarfes at Emporium and turned them into quick turbans :P




Girl artist gang <3




We went to Hit the White and I wrapped myself with fairylights :)





My bible is for sale there btw!




2 of my rings places on top of someone elses necklace look like a little frog face :P
Hit the White pop up shop is open only 1 more week so check it out quick!





Bedazzling some sneakers...






And the heels of someone's Lita's! I wanna keep them!






I leave you with a random photo of one of my crystal balls...




...and my rainbow glitter manicure :D
(The thumb is supposed to be lime green but the camera didn't pick it up)

*** Merry Xmas! ***

1 comment:

  1. love the nails!! and i'm picky about people's nails - like, REALLY picky.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...