Monday, March 26, 2012

Outfitssss :)



A few outfits I've been wearing lately... 99% secondhand or selfmade.
The above skirt reminds me of something Xoe would make :)








Betsey Johnson castle ring. I wanna live in it :)
















Xoe gifted me this but I have since broken the bottle :((




And Bex gave me feathers made by local artist Jasmin Sparrow.





I wear these pants a lot lately.




This outfit goes well with my very own flying bunnyrabbit ring design :)




Another version of the dress in the 2nd outfit.




The last "outfit" my KISS dress is my favourite at the moment. I wear it all the time! I made it from a vintage XXL shirt I found at Recycle Boutique.
I LOVE KISS!

2 comments:

  1. You've got such a fabulous sense of style!
    I also love the last gif!


    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your personal style! so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...