Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wellington Fashion Week



A week ago was Wellington Fashion Week!
On Thursday I had the honour of walking for Linda Lepou at Te Papa - Museum of New Zealand.




Afterwards I went to the Julian Danger show at Willis York.
Both fabulous expieriences! I have a few photos for you :)




The runway at Te Papa looked like a wedding venue, beautiful! The show marked the end of "Unveiled - 200 Years of Wedding Fashion" for which the designer Linda has created an award-winning wedding dress.





Practising posing backstage in my futuristic flax outfit. :)




Such beautiful garments!






And time for the runway!






Afterwards I got changed to go to Willis York...




...where Bex was warming up the house DJing in a cute wig!




Loved the runway marked with flowers and fairylights! ♥




The show begins...














A glimpse of the wigs coloured by Willis York ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...