Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend in Auckland



We went to Auckland for a wedding and to catch up with friends. Here's Kristy and I at Shanghai Lil's 'new' Parnell location. Russel & Billy were kind enough to let us in even though they were closed for a private function.




View of the harbour bridge from our friend's place.




Daikoku.





The wedding was at the Zoo.
Traffic in Auckland sucks so I travelled by frog. :P












Emus always make me laugh :D




The closest I've ever come to a tiger's bum.




Hadley on dog duty at the wedding reception.




New necklace from the Mighty Mighty Market.




At Shanghai Lil's





So nice to see old friends again :)



Obligatory Skytower shot.



On the plane we found a a promo photo I took of Module AKA Jeramiah featured in this month's Air NZ inflight magazine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...