Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Solo exhibition @ Willis York - Opening night pics



My exhibition opened last Friday @ Willis York. Had a great time on opening night! Thanks everyone for coming! If you couldn't make it you can still see it Tues - Sat until the 8th of Oct. Or if you're not in Wellington I made a little virtual tour here on my website: Click
Here's some photos :)










I put little bottles of water on the walls to keep the ivy green :)




I had to have greenery, because it features through a lot of my paintings, especially ivy.












Giclee prints & postcards are available also.












The eye-jewellery-club ♥




I have some jewellery left for sale at the exhibition :)








Mr. Sir's painting went to the best possible person, Libby, who has a pigeon tattoo on her back ♥








I made a little book in which people could find out more about the individual paintings.






I had a prize draw on the night. I like the pastel colours on black :)
















Time lapse...




More pics from opening night on facebook: Click
And here's my online exhibition tour: Click
Or best see it @ Willis York upstairs 119 Taranaki Street,
open Tues - Sat until the 8th of Oct.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your opening looks gorgeous! I love the way you strung the leaves through your pictures.

    By the by, I think you look divine without bangs actually! I've always loved your hair either way but I think you've had fringe the whole time - your face is so pretty fully exposed too. Really like the new look dear!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! the fringe-grow-out is still at an annoying length at the moment but soon it won't be anymore yay, patience!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...