Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mermaid sandcastles & bunnies in Mt. Maunganui



After Rotovegas we spent a few sunny days in Mt. Maunganui where we busted out some magic sand castle skills. Pia & Tobias did most of the building and I collected the shells for decorating. Lots of people stopped and asked where we were from as they had never seen a sand castle like this before in NZ :)








Someone else's sandcastle ;)














@ the new Library Bar Mt. Maunganui. Love our one in Welly, so cool it's opening elsewhere. I hear there's one in Auckland too.






My brother & I went for a walk up the mount but only made it like a quarter up, lazy bums!






On our way back we encounteres baby bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤






I touched one :DDDDD




Awwwwwwww!! ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ Nothing more needs to be said :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...