Monday, March 25, 2013

♥ My Kalleidoscope home ♥



The thing I love most about moving into a new place is making all my stuff explode onto a new blank canvas of boring white walls. This time I also made kalleidoscope windows out of photos I took through my kalleidoscope collection. They make for an awesome cathedral effect :)
Glass crystals hanging in the window catch the sunlight and throw it on the walls like a meteor-shower of rainbow-prisms.
I don't believe in hiding pretty things in boxes so I display most of my stuff. Aunt Peaches puts it perfectly "What is the purpose in owning something beautiful if you keep it hidden under the bed? I say, take it out. Let it dance!"

























































More photos if you haven't had enough yet, click them :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your posts, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. House envy! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your house, I am the same way. Because it makes you feel so darn good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...