Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fantastic realistic fun at the Ernst Fuchs Villa



"So this is where I sleep" are the words I'd love to tell you but really this awesome bedroom (to better see the massive bed click here) belongs to Austrian artist Ernst Fuchs, one of the founders of the Vienna School of Fantastic Realism, who turned his former live-in studio into a museum of his creations. While in Vienna, Sandra and I had a look inside...




Originally built by Art Nouveau architect Otto Wagner, the villa still has a lot of its former character.




The works Ernst Fuchs did during the 80ies features glowing colours!













The outside area is really awesome too!







Lady with a cool golden snail shell helmet...




But Sandra was more drawn to her other features :)


I posted more photos of the other rooms over at my other blog curious-places: Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...