Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2014 Calendar featuring my paintings!



The year is coming to an end so I made a calendar featuring 12 of my paintings for new beginnings in 2014! Have my art inspire your new year month by month or X-mas gift it to a friend who is in need for inspiration or colour on the walls :)

❤ ❤ ❤

It's yours for NZ$ 25 ( =21 US$)
- International shipping = NZ$ 13
- NZ shipping = NZ$ 7

(originally advertised with free shipping but turns out the calendar is 30 grams over the "letter" limit so "parcel" shipping will leave me making a loss if I don't charge for it boo :<) Payments can be made via paypal or NZ bank account. Email: theirea@gmail.com to get yours!





And when the year is over cut it up and hang the pictures on your wall as a set of prints! Multipurposearama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...