Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The world's oldest fun park & more Vienna goodness ♥



It's been 2 months now since my visit to Austria so here's my last few weeks pics of Vienna times. Above my brother & I are about to make the poor horsie collapse. We went to the Prater which is the oldest fun park in the world, so it has a cool mix of modern as well as ancient attractions - dating back to 1897 - such as the iconic ferris wheel.








Here's my brothers and I about to feel real sick on one of the more modern rides :)






We found Shiraya our last unicorn being all "aliiiive" amongst her balloon family.








(Click here to discover more iconic prater attractions from when I last visited 2 years ago)


*****************************************



Other than that I also ate rocks while catching up with with my cousins...




...went for refreshing swims on the shores of the Danube river.




... ate way too much Mozarella! (at one point I did 3 x a day!)




...partied til sunrise. This photo was taken at about 6 am. The rising sun made the colour of the already cool building more golden :)




...marvelled at this map that shows all of Austria's cool castles & ruins including some in which we had our famous castle parties.




... hung out at the MQ heaps.




... & spent time with Meli ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




Sparklers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...